At the Blair & Thurston Retreat we will re-ignite your love of photography. You will enjoy three nights and two blissful days of relaxation, education, and friendship. Put down your pen and paper and learn hands-on and face to face with Elena and Bre, two photographers who believe that loving what you do is paramount to finding your success. Learn how to turn that love into truly connected, emotive images.
Imagine a time where you are away from your day to day stresses. Imagine waking up and doing yoga with a few new friends, followed by a fresh breakfast and warm coffee. Next, get cleaned up and join Elena and Bre and your fellow attendees for a day filled with conversation, shooting, laughing, and learning. At the end of the day you will enjoy a wonderful chef-prepared dinner, pour yourself a glass of wine, and sit down with laptops to discuss your images and work on editing. While we may not all know one another (yet), this is a time for rejuvenation, inspiration, and education.
Malibu, CA | February 2016 - SOLD OUT
Bainbridge Island, WA | August 2016 - SOLD OUT
Austin, TX | February 2017 - SOLD OUT
Next location/date TBA!
- Two interactive, hands-on shoots where we will collectively review/edit our images (one family, one couple/engagement)
- Demonstrations on how to create emotive images full of connection
- Portfolio reviews
- Business coaching
- Basic editing instruction
- How to define your style and find your voice
- Full days with both Elena and Bre as open book instructors
- Guest Speaker: TBA
- Lodging in a beautiful, private home (rooms and possibly beds will be shared)
- Chef prepared meals, snacks, + beer/wine
- Private yoga instruction
- Gift bags with things we love and great items from our sponsors
- Transportation to and from shoots